View Profile jthrash

90 Movie Reviews

I could have never come up with something THIS original or amusing. This is amazing!

Wow. So fluid, so incredible. Why have I not heard of you before? Time to change that.

Ugh! Why is this so fun and beautiful? You’re raising the bar on Newgrounds far higher than I would like!

3 Game Reviews

Music is great, voice acting is good, art is FINE. It would be nice if you explained the touch controls, preferably in a menu option like most games. It is simple (swipe up and down to dodge/move, swipe forward to attack), but I had to figure it out through trial and error, assuming I merely had to tap or slide my finger across the screen instead of swiping, and I didn’t figure out there was an option to attack until I read the description (which does explain the PC controls, at least), which took more trial and error because I assumed you just tap the enemy or something. There also seems to be some weird lag to the touch controls when I use my iPad Pro to play this game...

Very short and sweet (emphasis on sweet) game. Probably would have been longer if I hadn’t made a beeline to the slow-walking dog. The mobile control’s make me extremely nostalgic for the Game Boy and it’s a wonder why so few paid/freemium mobile games on the App Store have never attempted this type of control scheme...

Fantastic puzzler!

607 Art Reviews

I don’t drink, so I would be the easiest “newbie” she ever drugged.

Need to find me a woman like Daisy

Get a job, Bowlcut Pug.

Hi, my name is Jeffrey Thrash. You may know me from my YouTube channel. I enjoy video games and cartoons and I like to create my own animations. Enjoy!

Jeffrey @jthrash